Question asked in SSC CHSL 2017 Tier I exam on 06 march 2018.
- Which state has the shortest coastal boundary?
- What is the official capital of Srilanka?
- Which of the planets given in option are smaller in size than earth?
- Who was the founder of Mughal Dynasty?
- Where is Fatehpur Sikri?
- Gadhwalli is the folk dance of which state?
- Which sentence is not related to Lord Dalhousie?
- Which sentence is not true about Gautam Buddha?
- Which of the options is the correct fact about Nylon?
- A question was asked on Uttam Jeevan Raksha Padak 2017-18.
- Who is SEBI Chief?
- Who invented logarithm?
- Who is the first person to win gold medal in Olympic?
- How many lok sabha seats are there in Andhra Pradesh?
- One question related to force.
- Find the velocity of an object moving with uniform acceleration.
- Antonym of ‘Courtly’.
- Synonym of ‘Lucrative’.
- One-word substitution for ‘lack of courage or confidence’.
- Spelling correction of ‘Fluorescent’.
- The idiom ‘To create Scene’.
- Direct Indirect speech –
⇒ Rajesh said he is going.
- Error detection –
⇒ My best wishes/are with/you/no error.
- Find the rate of interest, if the ratio of rate and proportion is given.
- Find the circumference of a circle if the diameter is given.
- Find the inredius of the equilateral triangle.
- There was one question related to formula a3 – b3.
- Cos Π/3=?
If you appear in this examination and remember questions, please comment below.